Saturday, August 13, 2011

Apt. #4


We made it!!

Our trek to Omaha went fairly smoothly minus the 30 minute crying bouts that occurred from baby g while stuck on the freeway in one lane construction. Yeah not fun.

By the time I arrived in Omaha I was exhausted. Thankfully the moment I was so nervous about (walking into our never before seen apartment for the first time) went exceptionally well.

It was just as it was pictured and I was SO grateful.

We have now been here for 7 days and I have quickly determined my likes and dislikes about our new place.

It seems the footage we added was taken away from what we had in our previous appliances. We have a small washer and dryer, fridge and dishwasher but they all do their jobs and do them pretty well so I can't complain too much. I am not a huge fan of the blinds (they're kind of cheap). I don't love the cabinets, they're kind of a white pinky purple color (will post pictures later). I also am not a fan of the fact that the bathroom has no drawers just one big cupboard and under the sink storage.

On the other hand... I LOVE how tall our ceilings are. We are on the bottom floor and I don't even feel like we are. It is fabulous! I love that we have quite a bit more space, meaning square footage. Crazy what a few more feet can do. I have a laundry ROOM and it is incredible. It is a clean freaks dream. We also have tons of storage which pretty much rocks my world. Our closet in the master bedroom is huge in comparison to what we had and I couldn't be happier. Overall I am really digging the new place.

Soon to come...the full blown tour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment