I won't try and recap all that has happened in the past 4 months but I will get you up to speed on what the little guy is doing these days.
First and foremost I think he get cuter every day...wouldn't you agree?
Some of the other likes, dislikes and happenings are:
- The army better watch out because this guy has the army crawl down pat! (see video below for an excellent example)
- He loves anything paper. Mail, newspapers, books. Seems like someone is taking after his father.
- We introduce new foods all the time and 90% of the time he doesn't like them but on occasion he will like something such as pieces of bread, crackers and of course Gerber cookies!
- Baby G now sits on his own in the grocery cart and loves it!
- Books, peek-a-boo, dancing and air tosses are some of his favorite past times.
- Baths are still the highlight of the day. He is so well behaved and I thoroughly enjoy it every night because I am sure it won't last forever.
- We (and I mean WE) worked VERY hard on the two teeth that have taken up residence in baby G's mouth and we are glad that he has taken a break from growing any new ones.
- Last but not least this kid loves using his hands. Clapping, waving them around or using them to pick things up. He is really getting good at his find motor skills.
This little guy brings so much joy into our lives it is hard to remember what life was like without him. Check out some of the latest videos of this cutie pie!
(This one is kind of long and I get annoying so you
can just watch the first part to see the army crawl)
I just love that his dad thought this was funny to
put his socks up to his thighs!