Sunday, April 29, 2012

11 Months


I would like to dedicate this month as the month of mobility. Gavin learned all about the joy of moving and being able to get himself to new places.

Gavin started to crawl for real (not army crawling) a couple weeks into February. I was right in my prediction that it wouldn’t be too much longer before he got the whole crawling thing figured out. One day I was sitting in a chair and Gav was across the room and I told him to come over to me and out of nowhere he did 6 or 7 crawls on his hands and knees! I was so excited!

Not too long after that Gav also mastered going from his tummy to a sitting position and it doesn’t stop there. Towards the end of February Gav pulled himself up to the couch for the first time! The moment was priceless. I was lying on the couch where he pulled himself up and we both had a look of pure excitement on our faces and maybe a hint of surprise. It was really cute.

Here is where Gav has been MOVING to...

 ...the sliding glass door...

 ...the fridge...

 ...the dishwasher...

 ...his little basketball hoop (with a little help from dad)...

...and his crib! We even have a video of the first time we 
walked in to see him standing up and waiting for us. Check it out below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment