Friday, May 7, 2010

A few highlights...

The last couple of weeks have been really fun for Danny and I as we have enjoyed the new "spare time" Danny has since graduating!

Here are a few of the highlights...

Danny prepared his very first meal for me! Country fried steak and potatoes. It was delish!

I tried a new recipie which are called "Homemade Oreos" and O how good they are. Danny & I will probably gain 5lbs from the number of cookies we have eaten.


We made a little trip up to Kaysville to watch my little bro play lacrosse. He is the studly #37.

Last but not least we went and watched the movie "Last Song" which we completely paid for with gift cards that we thought had no money left on them. Talk about SCORE! This is Danny PRETENDING that he is experiencing what a hurricane might feel like because we OBVIOUSLY didn't pay for this unique experience.


That is the latest with us. We will be sure to keep you posted on all our upcoming summer adventures! (assuming summer decides to show up. no more 50 degree weather please).
P.S. In case you wondering how I liked "Last Song" I would tell you that I liked it. The story line was cute and I even cried. However Miley Cyrus isn't the greatest actress so keep that in mind and maybe you should just hold out until it is in the dollar theater.

1 comment:

  1. Its about time you posted something! You've fallen off the blog wagon. Its good to see what you guys are up to- lets play sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete