Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Weekend in Review

Danny and I had a wonderfully LONG weekend in which we enjoyed the following activites...

Dinner and bowling with an awesome couple in our ward


Here is Danny bowling what may have been a strike!
The girls owned the boys in this round of bowling

Saturday was full of relaxation, some shopping and carmel corn making

(I bought the SWEETEST little popcorn popper. This little gem can pop a whole bowl of popcorn in like two minutes!)

Sunday we visited and stayed with Danny's family. Here is most of the clan out for a Sunday stroll!
One of my favorite past times is playing with my adorable neiece and nephew. Check out the new trick they have learned to do with their dad!

Memorial day was spent with my family and since there were confilicts with celebrating my little sisters b-day on Tuesday her actual birthday we celebrated on Monday. My baby sister is officially a teenager! Isn't she cute!

We had a most enjoyable weekend and I had a heck of a Monday being back at work. I am so glad we had the time to spend with family and friends and with each other this weeked. It was just awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment