Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

This weekend was a birthday weekend. My sweetheart turned 25 years old! We started off the celebrations with BBQ with Danny's family on Saturday at the park. It was so much fun to have the whole family down and I was able to successfully feed a hungry crew! Sunday I tried to dote on Danny for his actual birthday (June 6th) with a nice Sunday meal and a few more gifts. Then today my family came down to visit and do a little celebrating as well.
With three days of celebration I hope Danny realizes he has A LOT of people that love him so! Here are a few shots from our Saturday BBQ.
Danny tried to take his own picture as I was trying to keep the candles from blowing out from the wind.

Behold the TASTY DQ ice cream cake that we all devoured

Ammon LOVED the ice cream cake! He waited in great anticipation for every bite!

Adorable Tru. Look at those eyes!

Ammon wanted some of Danny's birthday snacks.

I got Danny a hilarious card that sang "Macho, macho man" with a hysterical picture on the inside. We all laughed.
Overall the weekend was fantastic and I am so grateful that Danny was born and that he came into my life so that I could be blessed to have him as my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Ooh...and ice cream cake is my favorite. How delicious. What a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete