Monday, October 4, 2010

We Moved!!

I'm back and I am not going to make some lame excuse as to why um well I haven’t blogged in 3 months. I am not going to go off about how crazy busy life has been. (Boy has it been crazy!) How I have had great intentions to blog but just haven’t gotten to it. (I really have had good intentions, so many great posts created right up in my head.) You know all that blah, blah, blah that you wish would end before it even started...So I am just not going to do it. I am just going to jump right back into it with our latest adventure.

Two weeks ago we moved from our very first place to what will now be our second place in our marriage journey. We were extremely sad to leave our neighbors and the wonderful ward which we have come to love so much but we feel this will be a good change.

The move went really well all because we had an amazing army of helpers! I was so grateful for all the help we received. It made the move quick and easy, like ripping off a Band-Aid.

The bad thing about moving is that you usually focus all your initial attention on the old place, getting everything packed, moved & cleaned. Then when you feel you are completely spent you realize that you have a brand new place that is in total disarray.

There is nothing like not being able to find essentials like your toothbrush or a towel for that much needed shower. Luckily I have a SUPERMAN of a husband who while I was enjoying myself at the General Relief Society Meeting he was home working hard....still.

I arrived back home at 11:00 PM and walked in to find our bedroom completely put together. Bed made, nightstands set up, and décor displayed just how it was before. I was very impressed and very thankful for such a sweetheart of a husband because at that moment all I wanted was my bed and that is exactly what I got.

So far we're LOVING the new place. It is quiet, larger, newer and well lit (did I mention that I have a washer and dryer!!). We have yet to meet most of our neighbors but I am hopeful that we will make friends with them soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see your new place. let me know if you need help getting things set up there. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete