Thursday, February 17, 2011

Date Night

(us in Santa Monica)

Recently Danny and I have been making more of a concerted effort to have a meaningful date night each week. The key word there is meaningful. I think our re-dedication to actually planning a meaningful date night was in part due to the fact that our date nights out are soon going to be limited as well as encouragement from our ward leaders to make time for one another.

We decided to begin switching off responsibility to plan our date nights every other week. It has actually worked out quite nicely. One week you get to decide the evenings activities and the other you get to just kick back and enjoy what has been planned! I have really, really enjoyed the time with Danny and I am truly cherishing these last few date nights before our dating strategy is going to have to change.

Since our re-commitment to dating we have...
  • picnicked in our front living room
  • attended a "Hoosiers" b-ball game via our T.V.
  • put together a crib & a dresser (we make a great team!)
  • saw a screening of a movie at the LDS film festival
  • tried The Chocolate & enjoyed Olive Garden on a GC
Every date has truly been wonderful. I am coming to love Danny more and more and I appreciate him more everyday. He is the love of my life and I can't wait to experience all that life has in store for us walking side by side, hand in hand as an eternal companionship.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute picture! You look absolutely goregous, as always! :) Looks like you guys are having some fun date nights!

    ReplyDelete