Baby g turned 5 months old on the 5th of this month. Craziness. I know. I think the kid does something new every couple of days. It keeps things very interesting and I love spending my days with him.
Here are a few things that happened in month five:
- sleeping through the night (wahoo!)
- first time rolling from back to belly
- his mouth has become his third hand
- really loving baths
- getting better at sitting in the Bumbo
- loving the falling sensation (this obviously done
VERY carefully so as to not freak mom out)
- playing with moms hair (it kinda melts my heart every time!)
This is the falling sensation love and the hand love I was talking about...